Our vision is of a fair economy characterised by 4D’s: Diversified, Decarbonised, Democratised and Decentralised. The 4D’s represent what we believe to be the key characteristics of a fair and sustainable economy and our strategy is focused on financing activities and creating an environment that grows institutions and practices with these attributes.
Before you apply:
- Read our strategy page and our Building a 4D economy grants programme document 2022-2025 to get a clear sense of what we want to achieve through our grants programme.
- Have a look at our pages on what we fund, what we don’t fund and our FAQs
- Try our quiz– to see if your organisation and idea sounds like something
- Speak with us. We hope that the information you need to make an application is available on this website. However, if you need help or advice please feel free to contact us. You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0r you can book at an appointment with a member of the team using the calendar link below. https://calendly.com/grantsfpf/fpf-grants-team-applicants-check-in
All the best,
Friends Provident Foundation