This section is mainly for those organisations that have been awarded a grant from us or are in receipt of other forms of support from the Foundation.
It may also be of interest to organisations that are considering applying to us for a grant, as they may want to know more about what would be involved in claiming and managing one of the Foundation’s grants, including our standard terms and conditions of support and our reporting requirements.
If you are awarded a grant, you will be provided with:
- A set of tailored documents that set out in detail the support that we are offering you, including the Terms and Conditions of Support
- Printed copies of the following standard documents: an Information for Grantholders booklet and (if relevant) a Report-Writing Guide
- Standard templates for you to prepare and return certain documents to us electronically: namely a Payment Schedule and a Project Summary
We are also making the standard documents and templates available for download below. (Please click on the name of the document(s) in question.)
- Information for Grantholders Booklet »
- Payment Schedule Template »
- Project Summary Template »
- Report-Writing Guide »
- Sample Terms and Conditions of Support (grant-aided projects) »
- Sample Terms and Conditions of Support (commissioned work, grant aided) »
- Sample Terms and Conditions of Support (core funding grant) »
To access our publicity guidelines, or to download a copy of our logo, please go to this page.
If you have a general question about our grant-giving policies and procedures, please click here to contact us, but if you wish to discuss anything that relates specifically to your grant, please get in touch with the member of Foundation staff that we have designated as being responsible for your grant.